From this page you should be able to get the answer to any question you may have about Exetel's services and products from a mixture of:
- Text based Q and A explanations.
- One to several, interactive "chat room" Q and A with Exetel employees and customers.
- Forum 'knowledge base' where you can look at information and ask questions.
- An "Artificial Intelligence" with the answers to over 30,000 previously asked questions.
- Lodge a service issue ticket either on line or by telephone for a problem with any Exetel service.
The information provided on these functions has been generated over six years by reviewing the answering of questions about Exetel's services and helping customers troubleshoot any issues they encounter in the use of Exetel services and products. This information has been (and is continuing to be) constantly refined and re-sorted and represented to ensure that any Exetel customer or prospective customer can get immediate and complete answers to any question both before they make a decision to buy an Exetel service and then if they require any support in the use and operation of any Exetel service.
To use this service simply go to the links below and click on the service you want information or help with.
Logging A service issue
You can log a service issue on your service at any time either on line (if you have internet access) or by telephone during support hours or by using the keypad of your telephone outside support hours.
To log a service issue on line please go here: https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au/
To log a service issue by telephone please dial either:
(02) 8030 1000 (if you use Exetel VoIP the call is at no charge)
1300 788 141
And select Option 1 in either case.
How Exetel Residential Broadband Service issues are resolved
Exetel is the intermediary between the carrier that provides the ADSL/Fibre infrastructure and the end user of the service. Exetel uses qualified engineers that have, or have access to, a great deal of skill and experience to provide the fastest resolution to a service fault.
You should be aware that:
- In some cases the 'fastest' time is much longer than you, or we, would like.
- In most cases, for the most common type of fault, resolution is 'next business day'.
- In some cases, resolution may be 2-3 days, or where further testing is required, 4-5 days.
- In some rare cases resolution has been 2-3 weeks.
For certain fault types you may be asked to perform one or more tests in conjunction with the carrier and Exetel to assist the carrier determine the cause of the fault. You will need to be prepared to be available for up to two hours during business hours if those tests are required.
If you are dissatisfied with the support you have received or some other aspect of the Exetel service, please email email@example.com. Email to resolution goes directly to Exetel senior managers. You will be sent an acknowledgment of your email by the manager that will be
investigating your complaint, they will then investigate and send you a response within seven days.
When you email firstname.lastname@example.org you MUST include your fault ticket number or fault details. The investigation can not commence without that information.